Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sleep... sleep... sleep... Zzzzz

I don't know whether it comes with age or there is a medical term for it. Why do I say so? Of late, I have been feeling very drowsy immediately after I feed. Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner, or even a snack in between meals. I don’t even feed heavily! Small portions to be precise, coz gaining weight seems to overpower the losing weight battle for me. The situation is so bad coz the sleep is so strong to an extent that I can no longer think or perform. All I want to do at that particular moment is SLEEP!!! Sleep... sleep... sleep! Zzzzzz.... GOSH!!! If I have an upcoming meeting, I deliberately eat very light, preferably just liquids, so as to avoid looking bored or sleepy during the meeting.

I think I should see a doc ASAP! “I think...!!!” Kua-serious Mej...

No comments:

Post a Comment