Monday, October 31, 2011

Unmasked!


At what point does one get to lay off a helping hand, just coz yo beau isn't comfortable with her? From the time I hired here, she had shown great potential and really out-did herself in order to keep this job. That's the beauty of knowing how to separate the worthy one, who knows the true value of her worth and the joy-rider who is out to constantly be on your nerves and doesn't really care much about her job.

She is great with my young girl, especially during feeding time coz she's quite stubborn at every mealtime. The older girls too like her but they too have their reservations in some ways that she executes her duties. It's a whole web of doubts. But for every doubting character, there will always be cracks! It is these cracks that lead you to the real person. The real unmasked person! 

I know I am a good boss and believe in fairness and equity. I equally know my temperament and those close to me know that. When I am happy, you will know and when I am mad, you will definitely know! I believe in helping to bring out the best of a person. Many have admired my style, personality and the way I handle my business. How do I know that? Quite an interesting discovery it was. The subtle signs and give-a ways that those 'wannabes' exhibit, is astounding! 

I am glad that I can help and influence change on a person's character. For that is a clear indicator that I am influential, a role model and a good leader! After what I have seen, heard, witnessed and gone through... I can confidently say I am! Talent is supposed to be beneficial to others, not to be kept to oneself! There is a Kiswahili saying that goes, " Tenda wema uende zako. Usingoje shukurani. Yote mwachie Mwenyezi Mungu"

Alhamdulilah! I continue to thank God for His blessings and mercies.



No comments:

Post a Comment