Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Year!

Like wine, I become finer as I age! This is something I have noted since the beginning of this year, through a personal journey of self discovery. I have been shelving it, hoping to find an ideal time until I dedicated this particular year, 2011, to be MY year. Oooh My...my my my!... I have re-discovered myself to levels and heights that amaze me! and am loving every moment of it!

As we celebrate Steve Jobs (R.I.P 1955-2011), he's words never stop ringing in my ears! " Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else’s life, LIVE by YOUR VISION!. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your inner voice...and most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." 

I thank God for giving me the strength and believing in me on the time off I took to concentrate on myself.  It's been quite a journey, both an eye and ear opener... :-) Anyone out there who has been having that void sense of belonging needs to fully undertake this soul searching journey. I totally relate to the Julia Roberts movie... "Eat, Pray, Love"

Am I talking to someone out there?


No comments:

Post a Comment