Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WOOOW!

Wow! I did not intend to stop blogging right after Ramadhan but HMPH! Not for over five days! No more procrastination! I promise to try harder... ;-) The good thing is that I am liking this new interface that Google Blogger has upgraded to. It is quite interactive, engaging, friendly and shows you all the 'happenings' within your blog(s)! WOOOW! Congrats to the team! Excellent work and keep the creativity alive!

At this rate, it makes me wonder... how would the cyber world be by the time my five-year-old daughter is a teenager? With innovation that keeps changing the face of design, its my prayer and hope that Mola anijalie maisha marefu yenye afya na uzima nipate kuona vitukuu na vilembwekeza, nione vile teknologia itakavyo kuwa imesongea na hasa hapa nyumbani Kenya! Ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment