Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet 16!


How many out there can reminisce way back when they were 16years of age? Humph! nostalgic moments they were! No care in the world, fantasies and dreams galore and literally at the peak of teen-hood! As a young girl, I remember how gorgeous and sexy I was. Oh my! My skin was supple, tight and tender, so were my boobs! I thank God for my genes for I like how my body has responded since, when I was 16. Many ladies out there are glad with all the innovation and technological advances, especially in their skincare products, which has done a remarkable job in ensuring that "this" sexy, supple, tight and tender body defies natures order of advancing years.
 
The skincare products have been personalized from age group to different parts of the body, especially the face and neck! i.e from the basic (home) beauty regime to the more sophisticated high-end age defying beauty regime. If that isn't enough, one is a surgical table away, for some nip and tuck, so as to have that "perfect" body! 

All this is in an effort to always have that forever young feeling. Its an amazing feeling and the amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart. Freedom to be have what everyone wants from life, that is, continuous and genuine happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment