Thursday, September 8, 2011

Still... Someone Special


Usually when two people are together for a long time, things seem to change. It's been 16 and counting years..., of the said nothing good lasts forever but this love gets better every day! We get all excited inside every time that we get alone. He still got love in his eyes..., and I still got love in my soul.

Its amazing how still it feels like the first time we met that I kissed and I told him "I love you". We still have fun like teenagers even though we're grown and married with kids! We still talk on the phone for hours when he’s away and he still spoils me every other day. Leading to everyone asking how we make it last. I tell them, I still..., he still..., we still got mad love for each other!

I still smile in the morning, when I realize I'm still in his arms. We know everything about each other, but we still keep holding on. We're never gonna break up coz we'll be always there to make up as long as we stick together. We'll climb higher coz I'm gonna ride with him to his career peak. Our love is never gonna end, we're on fire!

We go through problems just like everybody else, but I really don't mind coz it makes us keep it fresh. He's my lover, my babies father, my lifetime partner and my best-friend. He’s still the man of my dreams, he's still the man for me and I'm still in love him. I Love you Mbaruku, soo deeply!


No comments:

Post a Comment