Sunday, July 28, 2013

Can you relate?

Being a movie person, getting the moral of the story is the most exciting for me. Not only am I able to enjoy the movie, I get to relate and get entertained all at the same time! There are scenes that when something is said it makes you go like, yeah...! The following Movie Quotes are so simple yet we can all relate to it;
                           
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
- Ferris, from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest... Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid.
- Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Do you know that place between being asleep and awake, where you still remember your dreams? Thats where I'll always love, that's where I'll always wait for you.
- Tinkerbell (Hook)

Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it's like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.
- The Notebook, Nicholas Sparks

Jamie: You don't know the first thing about being someone's friend.
Landon: I don't want to just be your friend.
Jamie: You don't know what you want.
Landon: Neither do you. Maybe you're just too scared that someone might actually want to be with you.
Jamie: And why would that scare me?
Landon: Because then you wouldn't be able to hide behind your books, or your frickin' telescope, or your faith. No, no, you know the real reason why you're scared? It's cause maybe you wanna be with me too.
- A Walk to Remember

Sometimes it's easier to be mad at the people you trust because you know that they'll always love you no matter what you say.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

When life makes you have to put up with mean and hateful people, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch you, rub you the wrong way, but eventually you end up smooth and polished...and the sandpaper...its just gonna be worn out and ugly
- The Fighting Temptations Movie

Remember when you were in kindergarten, and you meet a kid, and knew nothing about them, but ten seconds later you were playing like you were best friends; because you didn't have to be anything but yourself?

The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.
- The History Boys: The Film



No comments:

Post a Comment