Monday, December 9, 2013

Damned if I am!... Damned if I'm not!

It all started out so innocently... The look, presentation, the smell... ooh my! The allure was so irresistible. I knew it at that very moment right there, that this was all wrong. But then again, we are allowed to have little pleasures in life, it keeps the heart young! ;-))) #naughtylaughter

Just like any other lady, I first had doubts about the whole affair. But daaaaamn! Naa aah! My sixth sense and basic instinct are now clashing. Deep inside I knew whose going to be the victor, and may the best conscience win!

I will squarely deal and take full responsibility of it coz choices have consequences. I threw in the towel and went head on with it! ...and my oh my, it was just as I thought it would be, if not more! Now, that's the bad thing about it.

Once through, all I want at that moment is sleep! Zzzzz.... Had I tamed it early enough like back when I earlier blogged about, I wouldn't be in this dilemma right now. I could do something about it, but it is proving to be difficult!

I'm now even doing comfort dressing where I put on Darling's African shirts. They are baggy enough and I just accessorize them a little to have a feminine look. My love for free dresses too is on the increase as my tops no longer fit me!

Darling too has noticed and commented on the same. I'm now adding pounds at an alarming rate! ...especially the mid area! Chubby chicks and all. LOL! My love for food, the look, smell, allure... aah, so inviting and work consumes my day that I lack time to exercise.

The girls have commented on the same. They urge me to exercise more, Darling too says I should sacrifice some time, just like before and fully commit myself to healthy eating and regular if not daily morning workouts!

But where it has reached now, I'm even having hallucinations that I could be pregnant! It starts out innocently and before you know, yo fully sucked in! I'm now feeling movements in my tummy, my whole body's just acting up and the worst is I cant verify that coz I'm on the FP injection!

The last time I saw my menses was... I can't even remember! Gosh! The consoling bit is that I don't have morning sickness as is characteristic of the first trimester in pregnancy. All I can say right now is, either way, damned if I am!... Damned if I'm not!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment